- CRASH TESTED – The Aspire REHAB RX is tested to AS/NZS3696.196
- SUPPORT SURFACES – Multi-layer foam construction with a castellated top layer for enhanced comfort, pressure redistribution and durability. Breathable PU multi-stretch cover for improved pressure redistribution and skin microclimate management
- BACKREST – Gentle lumbar build up for postural support. Moderate lateral supports for assisted midline sitting
- CUSHION – Integrated positioning skeleton for enhanced sitting posture. Fabric tensioners provide a smooth support surface. Gentle abductor and adductor contouring provide improved postural support
- INCREASED SUPPORT – The easy-to-adjust, supportive headrest offers the user superior head support, while the gently contoured backrest facilitates posture and positioning.
- ARTICULATING ELEVATING LEGRESTS – The Articulating Elevating Leg rest mirrors the anatomical range of movement at the knee joint, ensuring thighs do not elevate as legs are raised. This facilitates better postural support and maximises the skin contact area for pressure redistribution
- HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE – The wide arrays of adjustable features fulfil many clinical requirements and are geared towards comfort and support.
- EASY TO CLEAN – Wipe clean surfaces ensure infection control compliance.
- Seat Depth: 44 – 53cm
- Seat Width: 41 – 46cm
- Backrest Height: 46 – 71cm
- Seat to Floor Height: 40 – 47.5cm
- Weight: 41kg
- Weight Capacity: 180kg